Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Evert Lammerts <Ev...@sara.nl> on 2012/09/24 18:48:14 UTC

Hadoop user group meetup in The Netherlands

Hi all, just wanted to let you know we've scheduled the next NL-HUG for October 4th in Amsterdam. We have two speakers telling about what they've built using web data, and we have Lisa Green, Common Crawl's director, joining us as a special guest. She'll give a free-for-all talk talk earlier that afternoon, at 3.30pm, with the title "An Open Repository of Web Data". Come and have a look!

http://www.nlhug.org/

Evert Lammerts