Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Deng Jie <sm...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/09 03:50:14 UTC

query has shutdown

When I was a drill query, easy to hang. An error occurred, prompting the
link ZK cluster to fail
-- Best wishes for you

Re: query has shutdown

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
Do you have a message or a stacktrace for the error that occurred? Could
you try searching in the logs for "Exception" or "Error"
 and paste any messages you find here? Was this problem reproducible after
you restarted the cluster?

Re: query has shutdown

Posted by Deng Jie <sm...@gmail.com>.
my drill version is 1.2