Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com> on 2017/10/23 09:38:16 UTC

How to move queue boxes

Hi, my flow has a lot processors coming out from a single router processor
which makes the diagram a mess with queue's boxes overlapping each other.

sometimes when I connect two processors the queue box connecting them has a
small yellow square that allows moving the box around producing angled
lines but most of the time the connection is a straight line.

Is it possible to move only the queue box? how can I force this yellow
square to show up?

Thanks

Re: How to move queue boxes

Posted by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com>.
Thanks Pierre, that's what I was looking for. By the way congrats on your
blog. I've being an avid reader of you and Matt.

Regards!

Re: How to move queue boxes

Posted by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com>.
Hi Mark, thanks the clarification!