Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org> on 2015/07/16 02:05:31 UTC

http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/ = under problem

We recently folder nomenclature for centos pacakge on
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/

Look like a jenkins job perform a destructive task so for now there is no
centos6 RPM's available on the yum repo: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/

Will keep you post as we look to restore them from a backup or rebuild
Packages :-S

PL

Re: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/ = under problem

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Özhan,

I'm not aware of users running the management server on CentOS 7. I haven't
tested it either but our release note for 4.5.x refer it as a supported OS
for the management servers.

Posted by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pierre;

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.