Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Soni Dhiraj <ds...@uswest.com> on 2000/03/29 20:07:51 UTC

Solaris - Help.

Hi Guys,

My platform is Solaris + NES3.62. I ran into all
sorts of problems in making jakarta work .I built nsapi_redirector.so
from Makefile.solaris(under
jakarta-tomcat/src/native/iis_netscape).
I had to modify makefile  so that it compiled. My version
of makefile is attached(had to remove prepare or sthg.).

It compiled successfuly after that. Now ,I did exactly as
the netscape-howto said. SEE the FAQ for that.

Now, I am STUCK here: I start jakarta by startup.sh
then point browser at http://machine:8007/examples
or even at http://machine:8007 , the window where i
start jakarta gives this ERROR:

I have no clue whats going on,but i think atleast jakarta is getting
invoked since i get this error:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:339)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:127)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:334)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

I would really like to get jakarta work on Solaris ,
Please help.

Thanks,
Dhiraj Soni.