Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/07 21:40:46 UTC

Making Sense of NoSQL

Hi,
I recently spoke with Dan McGreary the (co)Author of the soon to be
published "Making sense of NoSQL"
http://www.manning.com/mccreary/
Thought that it may be a link a few of us would be interested in :)
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks mate!

Renato M.

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks mate!

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
It might also be relevant to note that Dan is looking for good quality use
cases for Big Data, as this is one of the aspects of the book.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Thank you very much! :)

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa

--
"Drinking bloody marys all night will make you feel like a corpse in the
morning."

Re: Making Sense of NoSQL

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.