Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vk vk <vk...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/08 14:30:33 UTC

Differentiating between to two actions

Hi,
   I am using STRUTS 1.0.2. I have two List boxes on page. Which are used to
to query DB to bring some results. My problem is there anyway to distinguish
in action class which list box is used. my code looks like this. I am using
javascript to kick of an action on 'oncahnge'. But every time i do onchange
both list list box are called.

onchange='document.forms[0].submit()'>

onchange='document.forms[0].submit()'>
thanks in advance.