Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Mats T Pettersson <ma...@makerson.com> on 2003/08/27 15:51:49 UTC

xmlns="" artefact added by XMLSignature.sign method

Hi everybody!

Me and my colleague have the same problem with the xmlns=”” declaration and
the “namespace explosion” but this we can live with… :-)

Our question is if there are any problems validating a soap envelope that
doesn’t contain these xmlns=”” declarations? Or must the envelope contain
these declarations to be successfully validated with the validate method?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

/Mats

Mats T Pettersson
System Architect & Techical Project Manager
MAKERSON

Sveavägen 98, 6th floor

Box 3200, SE-103 63 STOCKHOLM, Sweden
Phone +46 (0)8-545 942 00