Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com> on 2020/01/28 10:50:43 UTC

Error Connecting to Web Console

Hi ,

              We are doing a POC on using the Ignite in-memory capabilities
for our application and as a part of this trying to connect to Ignite Web
Console  but
 we end up facing the error provided in the attachment after downloading the
web agent and  starting the agent by executing the ignite.bat command. Can
anyone please help me on resolving this issue.

Error.xlsx
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t2737/Error.xlsx>

Re: Error Connecting to Web Console

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Maybe console.gridgain.com is closed by firewall? In this case you will
have to deploy Web Console locally.

Ilya Kasnacheev

вт, 28 янв. 2020 г. в 13:50, nithin91 <