Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl> on 2012/02/06 11:04:22 UTC

Replication problem on windows

Hello!

We have Solr running on Windows. Once in a while we see a problem with
replication failing. While slave server replicates the index, it throws
exception like the following:

SEVERE: Unable to copy index file from: D:\web\solr\collection\data\index.20111025100000\_3s.fdt
to: D:\web\solr\Collection\data\index\_3s.fdt java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\web\solr\collection\data\index.20111025100000\_3s.fdt (The system cannot find the file specified)

We've added <commitReserveDuration> to the master server
configuration, but it didn't change that situation, the error still
happens once in a while.

Did anyone encounter such error ?

 Rafał Kuć

Re: Replication problem on windows