Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Rajendra Manjunath <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/23 17:31:35 UTC

host:port problem

i have hbase configured in pseudo distributed mode and i am accessing it
through a web service. till now every thing was running fine but from the
morning i am getting
this error
8774@rajendrarajendra,60020,1343050590428host:port pair: �

all the process are running fine and i am able to access my hbase from the
shell

Need the help and Many thanks

From
Rajendra