Posted to user@click.apache.org by Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr> on 2013/07/31 09:25:22 UTC

Table columns

Hi,

does anyone have an idea how to "freeze" (fix) a few columns on the
table when scrolling horizontally? Does click support such a feature or
should i depend on something else (css) ?
I have a larger number of columns in the table so when I'm scrolling
from left to right I can't keep track of current data.

Regards,
Ivan

Re: Table columns

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

Not sure if this can even be done with CSSS, most likely you will need
JavaScript to do this. Perhaps jQuery or similar already has plugins to do
this sort of thing?

Kind regards

Bob