Posted to user@gobblin.apache.org by phani bhushan peddi <ph...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/12 16:26:10 UTC

Data Extraction from Oracle and Ingesting to HDFS

Hi,
I am evaluating the Gobblin tool if we can use it for data extraction from
Oracle. We have a use case to extract data from Oracle and ingest into Data
lake on HDFS. Is there sample code ready which can be used for this purpose
. I could not find anything related in Github.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Phani.

Re: Data Extraction from Oracle and Ingesting to HDFS

Posted by phani bhushan peddi <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vicky, I am new to Java but I will look at this one. I was checking
only under example folder so far.

Posted by Vicky Kak <vi...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at this one?