Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Axel Beckert - ecos gmbh <be...@ecos.de> on 2002/05/11 19:20:27 UTC

Re: mod_info bug (was: Possible 2.0b7 issues OR Setup help)

Hi!

On Sat, May 11, 2002 at 04:23:18AM -0400, Cameron McBride wrote:
> Remember I mentioned that my configurations are separated into different
> files that I 'include' from the httpd.conf.  Well, it looks like
> mod_info (at least the version I have) does not follow these 'include'
> directives, so it leaves that out!  ;-)

Yep, this is a known and open Apache 1.3.x bug. I came across it about
one year ago. But I didn't recognized that it's circumstances matches
here, too. Sorry. :-(

Now, that you mention it, I remember that I had a similar problem but
without Embperl. (I usually have all my anti-robot directives in a
extra conf file and they didn't show up either...)

See http://bugs.apache.org/index.cgi/full/7479 btw.

            Regards, Axel Beckert
Axel Beckert      ecos electronic communication services gmbh

E-Mail:     beckert@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 926530
WWW:        http://www.ecos.de/     Fax:      +49 6133 925152