Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 12:34:05 UTC

Re: formState="NONE" is it safe to use with persistent properties ?

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:43:49 -0200, George Christman
<gc...@cardaddy.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure how formstate would be effecting
> performance like that?

Without a provided ValueEncoder, a Loop inside a Form results in all the
looped objects being serialized, then Base-64-ed, then put in a hidden
input and the process being reversed when the form is submitted. That's
very probably the performance hit, but we cannot be 100% because he didn't
answer yet about ValueEncoders.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br