Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lucas Bern <lu...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2005/05/13 21:08:05 UTC

test session expired HELP!

Hi guys!
can anybody tellme how to know if a session is espired???

thanks!
Lucas

Brian McGovern <bm...@imediainc.com> escribió:
Thank you Mike. That was EXACTLY it. VERY appreciated. I was messing around all morning with this.

Posted by Robert Taylor <64...@bellsouth.net>.
Lucas, this is such a basic question. Have you done any research on this
at all? Google ("Java session has expired" returned 139,000 hits.)
perhaps?  Maybe search the archives? This isn't even a Struts question.
Not even specified as OT or Newbie.

In the future:

Now, on to an answer:

if (request.getSession(false) == null) {

     // session has expired

}

/robert