Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by at4david <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 10:50:10 UTC

Two Server_Config.wsdd or Two different configurations in the same Server_Config.wsdd

Hi, I am using Axis with Tomcat and I am using two differents services
deploys in the same Server_Config.wsdd, I need that both services have
different security configurations in its <requestFlow>, it is say, I need a
<requestFlow>
  <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver">
    <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
value="com.at4wireless.ds.interfaces.publish.PWCallback"/>
    <parameter name="action" value="Encrypt"/>
    <parameter name="decryptionPropFile" value="crypto.properties"/>
  </handler>
  </requestFlow>

for a service A, and another like this:

<requestFlow>
 	<handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllReceiver">
    <parameter name="passwordCallbackClass"
value="com.at4wireless.ds.interfaces.query.PWCallback"/>
    <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken"/>
   </handler>
</requestFlow>

for the service B, but I have read that it is not possible to have multiples
requestflow, Have I to deploy each service in a Server_Config.wsdd separate
or can I use the same Server_Config.wsdd to support two differents security
requestflow (one for each service)??

Thanks in advance