Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/15 14:49:21 UTC

Status of encrypted repository providers

Are the encrypted provenance and content repositories considered ready to
recommend for production use?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Status of encrypted repository providers

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I think for now if we have to encrypt data at rest we can encrypt
it early in our flows.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,