Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/03 23:13:50 UTC

Avro in Solr

Hello,

Avro is still young, from what I know, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether there is a place or need for Avro in Solr?

http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/11/02/avro-a-format-for-big-data/

Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR

Re: Avro in Solr

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I don't know yet.

Otis