Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/24 17:51:19 UTC

Mvn deploy

I want to deploy on my internal  repositories artifacts.
I think that there are already threads about it but until now i can't
succeed running it.
Until now , I run install:install-file
and i manually copy , obtained structure under my internal repository.
It's very boring because i have more than 20 jars to install and , it
doesn't create .sha1 or .md5 file.
So when developpers use the dependencies , they get timeoutexception
errors when maven tries to download .sha1 . it doesn't fail build
process but each time it takes too many  times before build process
goes on.

Could someone point to me detailed  howtos to achieve it?
For instance what is privatekey value inside settings.xml
is url=scp://10.75.202.141:9999/repository is right?

Thanks
Tom,

Re: Mvn deploy

Posted by Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com>.
Or
Uploading: scpexe://10.75.202.141:2016/repository/fop/fop-hyph/1.0/fop-hyph-1.0.ja
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Error executing command for transfer

Exit code 255 - ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host

All helps welcome,

Tom.

Re: Mvn deploy

Posted by Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com>.
an example of error i Get

Re: Mvn deploy

Posted by luca rasconi <lu...@gmail.com>.
if you want to deploy/install your files (already created) into internal
repository you have to use deploy:deploy-file. In this way, maven create
.sha1 and md5 file.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/

to deploy an artifact you have created into internal repository you have to
set this entry into the pom of the project.

  <!-- Enabling the use of scp-->
  <distributionManagement>
    <repository>
    <id>scp-repository</id>
    <url>scp://ip/of/your/machine/path/to/your/repository</url>
    </repository>
  </distributionManagement>

the scp url you used, i think is wrong because seems to be the url
accessible via web. associated to that url there's some filesystem path you
should know.

after that you can use an entry in your settings.xml, bound to the above
conf :

<settings>
  <servers>
    <server>