Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michal Kostrzewa <M....@pentacomp.com.pl> on 2002/10/22 00:46:12 UTC

Re: Trouble with Downloading File

Hello ;),
> When I put in browser:
>
> http://localhost:8080/kailittle/v/?k=site.mp/page&MSISDN=123456. Just
> site.mp/page changes as different content viewed. Save Dialog comes up and
> save as v.mp  file in disk. In jmeter, I have http request, and put
>
> name    value
>
> k          site.mp
>
> page     home
>
> MSISDN 123456 and I do not know how to handle for "v" in this case.Please
> help me to get right one.

Hmmm... I wonder what do you want to do... I would do this that way:

path to sample = /kailittle/v
parameters:
name value
k       site.mp/page
MSISDN 12341234

then your application should return content-type = whatever-it-wants and all
the content of selected file enclosed in response... jMeter will receive that
and you will be able to see it in listeners (e.g. result tree)
Do you want to save that file? What about v? v is a part of you path, isn't
it?

best regards
Michal Kostrzewa