Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Dinakar S <di...@eximsoft.com> on 2001/10/17 10:46:15 UTC

How to send and receive objects as request and response .

Hi All,

  I have just subscribed into the soap-user mailiing list and hope i will get used of it.

   I am new to soap technologies i have just started to execute some java samples applications.

   I am using jakarta-tomcat 3.2.3 as an deployment server.

   I have deployed some samples classes which accepts two parameters as request like String,Integer,Float and also

   sends an response as String or Integer .

  Now i wanted to Pass an Object as an Parameter and also should recieve an Object

   as an response.

   So what's that i have to do .

    Can Some One send me an Sample Code for this.

    hope to get an reply for this.

  thanks and regards
  dinakar.

Re: How to send and receive objects as request and response .