Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2017/07/06 05:19:16 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.3.2 planning

FLINK-7041 has been merged.
I’d also like to raise another blocker for 1.3.2: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6996.

Cheers,
Gordon
On 30 June 2017 at 12:46:07 AM, Aljoscha Krettek (aljoscha@apache.org) wrote:

Gordon and I found this (in my opinion) blocking issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7041 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7041>

I’m trying to quickly provide a fix.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Alright, it's always good to be extra careful here. 👍

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
@Greg: I merged that.

Posted by Greg Hogan <co...@greghogan.com>.

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bowen Li <bo...@offerupnow.com>.
Hi Aljoscha,

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Short update, we resolved some blockers and discovered some new ones. There’s this nifty Jira page if you want to keep track: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12340984 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12340984>

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Haohui Mai <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
I’m seeing these remaining blockers: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7069?filter=12334772&jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7069?filter=12334772&jql=project%20=%20FLINK%20AND%20priority%20=%20Blocker%20AND%20resolution%20=%20Unresolved>

@Chesnay, could you maybe check if this one should in fact be considered a blocker: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7034? <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7034?>