Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Ken <fc...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/27 20:48:03 UTC

Croatian keyboard

Why do I have a Croatian keyboard    I want to return to a standard American keyboard and your program wont let me do it.
Kenneth Howesfcsd2 at aol.com   you are making my computer useless

Re: Croatian keyboard

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.
I think this has nothing to do with Open Office but is rather your settings for your computer.

What operating system are you using, Window, Mac or Linux?