Posted to commits@tuscany.apache.org by sl...@apache.org on 2010/05/12 15:43:33 UTC

svn commit: r943491 - in /tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/binding-ws-calculator: calculator.odg calculator.png calculator.svg

Author: slaws
Date: Wed May 12 13:43:33 2010
New Revision: 943491

Log:
Remind myself of structure of calculator sample by redrawing the diagram in open office. I not longer have the program I used to generate the svg file so open office seems like more commonly used alternative

Added:
    tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/binding-ws-calculator/calculator.odg   (with props)
Removed:
    tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/binding-ws-calculator/calculator.svg
Modified:
    tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/binding-ws-calculator/calculator.png

Added: tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/binding-ws-calculator/calculator.odg
Binary file - no diff available.

Propchange: tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/binding-ws-calculator/calculator.odg
    svn:mime-type = application/octet-stream

Modified: tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/binding-ws-calculator/calculator.png
Binary files - no diff available.