Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2009/03/01 13:43:05 UTC

[ANN] Maven Doxia and Doxia Sitetools 1.0 Released

The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of Maven Doxia and
Doxia Sitetools, version 1.0.

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/

Release Notes - Maven Doxia - Version 1.0

** Task
    * [DOXIA-254] - Using the last version of modello-maven-plugin

Release Notes - Maven Doxia Sitetools - Version 1.0

** Bug
    * [DOXIASITETOOLS-13] - NPE when generating Maven site
    * [DOXIASITETOOLS-16] - NullPointerException
    * [DOXIASITETOOLS-17] - generated site.css is 0 bytes

** Improvement
    * [DOXIASITETOOLS-1] - Provide a schema for site.xml

** Wish
    * [DOXIASITETOOLS-8] - The order of <title> tag and <meta> tag

Enjoy!

- The Maven Team

Re: [ANN] Maven Doxia and Doxia Sitetools 1.0 Released

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.

Now, how do I use confluence wiki format for generating my maven project docs?
http://maven.apache.org/doxia/modules/index.html#Confluence

I posted a question two days ago with a subject "Generating site with
confluence markup".

Cheers,
Borut

Which version of maven, site-plugin

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
No, but a release of Maven Site Plugin 2.0 is next in line.

Mohan KR wrote:
> So will the site plugin automatically pick this up?
>

> Thanks,
> mohan kr

Dennis Lundberg

RE: [ANN] Maven Doxia and Doxia Sitetools 1.0 Released

Posted by Mohan KR <km...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohan KR <km...@gmail.com>.