Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by ds...@mmm.com on 2002/08/01 22:28:00 UTC

Combining the -service & -binding WSDL

A while ago I ran across an article that showed what/how to combine into
one WSDL file (including the namespaces) so that I can call a webservice
from my MS client....does anyone remember this or point me to the right
website for this example?

thanks
Doug

Re: Combining the -service & -binding WSDL

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
You could use java2wsdl from Axis to generate WSDL from your Java services.
That what I have done in the past.  For an example, see
http://www.scottnichol.com/vbclienthiapachesoap.htm.

Scott Nichol