Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2016/09/27 01:44:20 UTC

Ignite - How to check if ignite instance has already started

Hi Folks:
I am using Ignition.start() and if Ignite has already been started, it shows an IgniteException indicating that the default grid has already been started:
org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Default Ignite instance has already been started.
Is there a way to check if Ignite has already been started so that I can skip this call ? If not, is there a specific exception that can indicate the same ?
Thanks

Re: Ignite - How to check if ignite instance has already started

Posted by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Roman for the pointer - will check that.

    On Monday, September 26, 2016 7:34 PM, Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi,
How about using Ignition.getOrStart(...)?
-Roman