Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/20 21:42:58 UTC

Project wiki is up!

Hey Guys,

The project wiki is up here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLIMATE/Index

I'll try and fill out some basic info there, including a link
to our first report for the Incubator which was just accepted
by the board.

Cheers,
Chris

RE: Project wiki is up!

Posted by "Kim, Jinwon" <jk...@atmos.ucla.edu>.
thanks. will try again.

Jinwon Kim
Dept. Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences and
Joint Institute for Regional Earth System Science and Engineering
University of California, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1565
Please note that wiki uses a different user name. So you have to register again. The reason for this is, any one should be able to get an account on wiki and jira without being a committer.

Suresh

Re: Project wiki is up!

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Jinwon,