Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <ol...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 00:21:04 UTC

Custom JAAS plugin and network of brokers

Colleagues:

I have a Java Swing app that connects to a broker using a custom JAAS
authentication scheme.

Meanwhile, the broker itself connects to the master broker.

I guess, first question is this -- can I have an authentication scheme
on one transport connector but not on the other ?

Second question -- assuming that duplex works, and I initiate the
connection from the _authenticating_ broker to the non-authenticating
one, why does AMQ still try to check the other broker's credentials ?

Oleg Dulin
http://www.olegdulin.com