Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Tom Gould <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/13 21:10:25 UTC

downloads

 Hi:

I am new to Tuscany and open source in general.  I have yet to download the
latest and greatest software, but I intend on doing so shortly.  Prior to
downloading, I am wondering if there is a way to determine how many people
have downloaded the software as of yet and what types of issues (if any)
they have come across?

thanks
 tg

Re: downloads

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Tom,
Welcome to Tuscany.

I am not aware of any way to figure out the number of downloads.

Hopefully you have downloaded Tuscany by now and can share your experience.
We are looking for
feedback as well as help :)

You can find the list of known issues on this page
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY
You can also find how information on how to submit patches on this page
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/patches.html

Please don't hestiate to post any questions you might have.

Haleh