Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Arul Dhesiaseelan <ar...@fluxcorp.com> on 2008/04/09 18:18:49 UTC

EndpointRegistry/ServerRegistry usage in CXF

Hello,

I see Celtix had EndpointRegistry in its 1.0 version. What is the
equivalent functionality in CXF? After seeing the CXF sources, I could
see ServerRegistry is looking similar to the Celtix interface.

Can ServerRegistry be used to register/unregister JAX-WS endpoints
dynamically? So that, I could run multiple instances of the same service
in single JVM but with named endpoints as shown below.

http://localhost:8080/CustomerServiceInstance1
http://localhost:8080/CustomerServiceInstance2
http://localhost:8080/CustomerServiceInstance3

Can someone help me understand if this is possible in CXF?

Thank you
Arul