Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2000/07/12 13:28:23 UTC

Design Documents

For FOP developers, I have created a "design" directory inside docs. This
currently contains initial WMF representations of Together/J reverse-engineered
class diagrams of FOP.

I expect to have a complete static structure set up before the end of today.

I will probably move these files over to a "classes" sub-directory, so as to
allow for anticipated "specs" and "dynamic" directories. The former would be
for any formal design docs; the latter would be for UML (or other methodology)
dynamic diagrams.

I also plan to create a top-level "test" directory.  Initially that will
contain hprof/PerfAnal and JProbe results; down the road I expect that this
will be the site for storing a formal FO test suite.

Arved

 --
Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)