Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io> on 2020/07/30 23:21:31 UTC

Graduation

Community and @mentors!

Junlin and I were talking about pushing the graduation process forward, and
even though I've done it once before, we could really use some help around
navigating the process.

The first step is to look at the checklist and identify the gaps, and I
think there are very few at this time.

Can one of our mentors volunteer to provide guidance?

Volunteers are welcomed as always, we'll also communicate as we break down
the checklist into tasks.

Thanks,

Max

Re: Graduation

Posted by Junlin Chen <ju...@preset.io>.
Hey Charles,

Thank you so much for volunteering! Let's connect on Slack and coordinate
the next steps.

Best,
Junlin

Re: Graduation

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Re: Graduation

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
I can ack the items below for mentors.
As for status - do you mean the podling status file? It’s in svn https://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#initialize_podling_status_page

________________________________
Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
+cc Justin

Re: Graduation

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Agreed

Re: Graduation

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io>.

Re: Graduation

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
All looks good!

Re: Graduation

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
I did that a while back and have been keeping it mostly up to date here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/5951

Re: Graduation

Re: Graduation

Posted by Junlin Chen <ju...@preset.io>.