Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by LA <li...@qq.com> on 2019/08/07 01:44:16 UTC

[DISCUSSION] WebSocket Supporting in Java-Chasis

Hi Team,

Currently, ServiceComb Java-Chasis does not support websocket and some users are confused about that.

WebSocket, as a communications protocol, can be used in many situations and websocket is supported by many other frameworks.

So should we support websocket in ServiceComb Java-Chasis? I will be very glad to work for the task if needed.

Ang Li

Re: [DISCUSSION] WebSocket Supporting in Java-Chasis

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I tried to use quarkus (the new cloud native framework)[1] to
implement a simple websocket application[2].  It's quite easy, maybe
we can take it as a reference.

[1]https://quarkus.io/
[2]https://github.com/WillemJiang/smart-park-demo/tree/master/notification-service

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

答复: [DISCUSSION] WebSocket Supporting in Java-Chasis