Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Kanze <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/27 14:02:21 UTC

Tapestry 5.2 + Google Appengine

Hello I have a working webapp with Tapestry 5.2 running with Google
Appengine.

But when I add a simple form like this I get the error shown below.

<form t:type="form" t:id="names">
           First Name: <input t:type="TextField" t:id="firstName"/><br/>
           Last Name: <input t:type="TextField" t:id="lastName"/><br/>
           <input type="submit" value="submit"/>
 </form>

12:58:00,625 ERROR
[org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.RequestExceptionHandler] -
Processing of request failed with uncaught exception: Invalid length 65384
in LocalVariableTable in class file
org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/Form
java.lang.ClassFormatError: Invalid length 65384 in LocalVariableTable in
class file org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/Form

Does anyone know what is causing this strange error. I have a simple Index
page with only one form element.

Re: Tapestry 5.2 + Google Appengine

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
You can use eclipse quick fix to ignore this error.

--
Отправлено с моего мобильного устройства

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: Tapestry 5.2 + Google Appengine