Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by S Sridhar <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/15 13:35:13 UTC

REPOST: Axis 1.1 Handler destroy() not called problem!

Hi, I am a newbie to Axis. I have written a Handler which is part of a
chain. This logs some stuff which come sin the requestFlow. Now, when the
service is undeployed or when the container is shutdown, I want my Handler
to cleanup before it exits. When I override the destroy() of
javax.xml.rpc.handler.Handler, it does seemt to call the destroy method when
I undeploy my service or when I shutdown the container.

The same seems to happen even when I implement the ServiceLifecycle in my
handler. Any ideas on what else I could try would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sridhar.