Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Fran <Fr...@ehi.com> on 2018/08/02 21:29:40 UTC

ActiveMQ imbedded and Tomcat Parallel Deployment

We are looking at performing tomcat parallel deployment for an application
where we are running ActiveMQ embedded.  Has anyone had success with doing
this before I waste my time? I am concerned with the lock coming from one
war, and trying to get from another war file.

Re: ActiveMQ imbedded and Tomcat Parallel Deployment

Posted by "art.licis" <ar...@gmail.com>.
Could you explain better what are you trying to achieve? Are you trying to
deploy two wars both running embedded ActiveMQ within the same Tomcat
instance? By lock do you mean file lock held by KahaDB (i.e., are you asking
if those wars will run as master-slave)?

- Art