Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/06/06 02:57:29 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "wholesale handbags" by wholesweb

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "wholesale handbags" page has been changed by wholesweb:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/wholesale%20handbags?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

  ## page was renamed from wholesweb
- wholesalehandbagsvip.com is one of the most professional online wholesale handbags suppliers worldwide.
+ {{http://www.wholesalehandbagsvip.com/images/img%36/%36%36%33.jpg}}

  All the bags in our site are made of quality materials and with good designs.There are hundreds of various wholesale fashion handbags,wholesale evening bags, designer wholesale handbags,wholesale leather handbags and purses for cheap, discount handbags, inspired handbags and other bags in our site.

- Welcome to shop secure hundreds of unique excellent handbags from China top wholesale handbag site.
+ [[http://www.wholesalehandbagsvip.com/|wholesalehandbagsvip.com]] is one of the most professional online wholesale handbags suppliers worldwide.

+ Welcome to shop secure hundreds of unique excellent handbags from China top wholesale handbag site.
+
+ '''Material:PU;<<BR>>Style:handbag/shoulder bag/cross-body bag;<<BR>>Size:width:36m,height:26cm, thickness: 11cm;<<BR>>height of the handles: 10cm;<<BR>>Weight:670g;<<BR>>Color:black&pink/black&white.'''
+