Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2013/07/07 23:06:29 UTC

Confluence Wiki

Anyone know what is up with the Wiki?  Seems foobar to me.

I wonder if we shouldn't export it, clean it and then just put anything we want to keep in to the CMS and then use a commenting system like Disqus.

-G

Re: Confluence Wiki

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
+1 for CMS + commenting.  Confluence is lovely in my experience except at
Apache where it has never worked well.