Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@shadowsolutions.co.uk> on 2003/05/06 03:25:30 UTC

xml doc generator web interface

Hi,

Does anyone know of tool that dynamically generates web pages from a dtd
/ schema enabling you to create valid xml documents for that dtd.
(preferably an open source, java / jsp implementation).

e.g. provides dropdowns for valid elements / attributes / values etc.

thanks Nathan

apologies if this is the wrong list for this type of question

Re: xml doc generator web interface

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Oh,

And there's the whole efforts behind XForms, of course.
Start at w3c.org. There are an amount of open-source implementations
available. None in a browser, but several... browsers.

Paul

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)
   XML, java, XSLT, Cocoon, FOP, mentoring/programming/teaching

Re: xml doc generator web interface

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Oh, indeed not what I understood.

I presume than that XOpus may be of interest to you:
	http://xopus.org/index.jsp
It is a set of JavaScript pages (and a little bit of server-side) to
edit XML documents based on a Schema and an XSLT file) providing
user-interfaces for this.

They are partially open-source (that is, an older version is
Open-Source) and have this business model of doing Open-Source if the
contracting client requests this...

Paul

Posted by Nathan Coast <na...@shadowsolutions.co.uk>.
Hi,