Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2006/11/21 14:19:26 UTC

Re: [Axis2] How to remove a declared namespace in axiom

Sameera Madushan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As far as I know , an OMNamespace can be declared using the
> OMElement.declareNamespace() method.
>
> Is there a way to remove this namespace.

I don't think we have a way now to remove a declared namespace. Removing
of a namespace involves resolving the references to it in its children
as well.

-- Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] How to remove a declared namespace in axiom

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Yes, it is.

You wanna help by giving a patch?

-- Chinthaka