Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by waseemfa <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/21 11:25:48 UTC

Using JMS point to point

Hi all,

I am currently testing an application that uses Queues.  I am new to this
kind of testing.  Could someone guide me how to run a test using JMS
Point-to-Point in Jmeter.

Thanks in advance,
Waseem

RE: Using JMS point to point

Posted by João Tiago Ferreira <jo...@novabase.pt>.
Hi you need the JMS API, and the jar of your JMS provider. The API contains the interfaces, the other Jar contains your provider implementation. Check the logs for what classes are missing...

Best regards

João Ferreira

Re: Using JMS point to point

Posted by waseemfa <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have activemq-all-5.3.0.jar in the lib folder but it still gives the same
error.

-Waseem

Re: Using JMS point to point

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.