Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/06 19:16:20 UTC

good latest version of ofbiz project ..

Hi
Can some one please  tell me a stable version of ofbiz project which i can work on . I get errors in the latest version of project in the  trunk. i tried some of the previous versions too. the ecommerce application does not work well.

Thanks

Re: good latest version of ofbiz project ..

Posted by myofbiz <co...@yahoo.com>.
Thankyou..

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "myofbiz" <co...@yahoo.com>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: good latest version of ofbiz project ..

Posted by myofbiz <co...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

I checked the settings.. it accepts the cookies. i also checked  with other
online shopping sites. there was no problem with those. i dont know why iam
unable to work well with ofbiz's ecommerce.
any clue..??

Posted by Sven Wesley <sv...@gmail.com>.

From: "adithi agarwal" <co...@yahoo.com>

http://www.nabble.com/good-latest-version-of-ofbiz-project-..-tp21315888p21315965.html

Re: good latest version of ofbiz project ..

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "adithi agarwal" <co...@yahoo.com>

Posted by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com>.
Hi