Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Phil Haeusler <ph...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/04 00:23:45 UTC

Re: Apache Flex SDK Installer - Map to latest Release Adobe AIR 29.0

Hi.

The AIR 29 SDK is incorrectly mapped for Mac in
http://flex.apache.org/installer/sdk-installer-config-4.0.xml - there's a
duplicate <versionAC> node that i guess should read <versionAD> for Mac AIR
29

At present attempting to download the AIR 29 SDK causes the installer to
download AIR 28

Thanks
Phil

Posted by Phil Haeusler <ph...@gmail.com>.