Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com> on 2001/11/30 22:06:33 UTC

Turbine Best Practices

We're using Turbine here as the basis for a web application, and it seems
like there are a lot of things that aren't documented in the Howto guides.
Most of these have shown up as questions asked on the user list that are
answered by one of the Turbine committers.  A lot of patterns are in the
sample code or Scarab from Tigris.

I haven't seen a real "Turbine Best Practices" list.  Would this be of any
interest to anyone? I would try and compile it from the user mailing list,
and then publish it here for comments.  It would be a little different from
an FAQ, I'd concentrate on methodology and patterns.

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: Turbine Best Practices

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Jeff Linwood" <je...@greenninja.com> writes:

> I haven't seen a real "Turbine Best Practices" list.  Would this be of any
> interest to anyone? I would try and compile it from the user mailing list,
> and then publish it here for comments.  It would be a little different from
> an FAQ, I'd concentrate on methodology and patterns.

For sure!