Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jyothi vdaru <jy...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/29 11:24:22 UTC

How to integrate jmeter results with perfmon

Hi all,
     Please tell me how to generate reports by using jmeter and perfmon..Now
i want to know how much CPU is utilizing for  specified users...i mean i
want a  graph  for the values "users" and "CPU utilization"...By using
perfmon i can record how much CPU is utilizing while  performing the jmeter
test run...So now i want to integrate  both the jmeter and perfmon
results...Please tell me how to do this..Waiting for your kind reply

Re: How to integrate jmeter results with perfmon

Posted by jyothi vdaru <jy...@gmail.com>.
how to use beanshell?...can you please explain me

Posted by David Brown <da...@davidwbrown.name>.
Beanshell?

jyothi vdaru wrote ..