Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by "Celso Diogo da Silva Batista (Academia)" <ce...@ceiia.com> on 2018/10/08 15:53:03 UTC

ZooKeeper monuturize clients

Good afternoon,

I have a zookeeper group with 3 nodes, with two clients there connected, kafka and flink.

I wonder if there is any way to monuturize which clients are connected in real time to the zookeeper and know their status.

Grateful for your time.

Celso Batista

Re: ZooKeeper monuturize clients

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 10/8/2018 9:53 AM, Celso Diogo da Silva Batista (Academia) wrote:
> I have a zookeeper group with 3 nodes, with two clients there connected, kafka and flink.
>
> I wonder if there is any way to monuturize which clients are connected in real time to the zookeeper and know their status.

I'm going to assume by "monuturize" that you actually mean "monitor" ...
I can't find a definition for the word you used.

If you make sure that particular four-letter-word command is enabled,
you can run the "cons" command to see what's connected to a server
currently.

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.13/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_zkCommands

Thanks,
Shawn