Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Markus Bengts <ma...@click3.jsp.fi> on 2002/08/02 22:20:14 UTC

mod_webapp or perhaps apache question

Hello,

In my apache conf I have these lines for a virtual host:

    #
    Alias /webmail /home/qvd/www/webmail
    # Tomcat configurations
    <IfModule mod_webapp.c>
        WebAppDeploy qvdintra   defConn         /_
    </IfModule>

I don't want to have "_/" in my servlet urls, but if I remove '_' my
webmail stops working. I want to send everything else to tomcat except for
urls with "/webmail" in the beginning of the path.

Can anyone help me with this configuration? I thought the alias before the
WebAppDeploy would help, but it seems that order doesn't matter here.

      Markus