Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bob Carpenter <bo...@engineer.com> on 2010/07/30 08:52:09 UTC

Does Tomcat have something similar to JRun's virtual-mapping?

I have inherited a ColdFusion app that runs under JRun and uses several
virtual-mappings for content in OS folders. The mappings look like this
(there are 10 mappings):

<virtual-mapping>
   <resource-path>/thecontent</resource-path>
   <system-path>c:\some\os\file\path</system-path>
</virtual-mapping>

I'd like to convert the app from JRun to Tomcat. I have the cfusion app
running under TC6 - the admin tools all come up, etc, but I can't figure out
how to get the web site content to display.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Bob

RE: Does Tomcat have something similar to JRun's virtual-mapping?

Posted by Bob Carpenter <bo...@engineer.com>.
Hi Felix,

I keep asking my self the same thing, and the only logical conclusion I can
come to is that I'm stupid! :-)

That solved it - thanks!

--Bob

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.